I’m in a bit of a slump.
I’m super tired of taking pictures of my food.
One might even say I loathe it.
So I’ve just been avoiding this blog altogether.
Are you guys still in to my daily culinary (bitch, please…) adventures?
I’m not…please don’t make me do it anymore.
Here are some other blarg ideas I had:
1. Baking season is upon us. Ovens are usually not the temperature they say they are. I want to show everyone how to calibrate their oven…
Doesn’t that sound fun?
2. Pinterest Experiments…I take suggestions/recipes/DIY instructions/beauty tips from Pinterest, try them using my house/body/kitchen/mouth/well-being as the test subject and see what happens.
We all know that sometimes Pinterest is FULL OF LIES…Let’s expose Pinterest as the charlatan we know her to be…as a FAMILY.
Sidebar: Sometimes, I’ll be browsing through Pinterest, in the “everything” section, maybe the photography section…and BAM! PORNOGRAPHY!
This isn’t supposed to happen. There are rules against this sort of thing and yet…
It’s very jarring to see a vulva juxtaposed with a pin about substituting greek yogurt for butter…JARRING, I SAY.
Let’s move on.
3. I could just mix random household chemicals/kitchen ingredients together and see what explodes.
Don’t worry, I would wear safety glasses.
4. We could talk about my herb garden some more…OH WAIT, WE CAN’T BECAUSE IT IS BASICALLY DEAD AND I DON’T WANNA.
5. I could plant something else and watch it too die out of spite.
6. Fall Pumpkin Beer Review: I buy every pumpkin beer I can find, drink them on camera, and rate them on a scale from 1 to purple…hilarity ensues…
7. I could make fall-themed dog treats and have Angie taste them…she would rate them on a scale from 1 to catshit (her favorite).
Those are my ideas bibbles…
Talk amongst yourselves and get back to me.